Friday 18 September 2020

...and that's a wrap.

I didn't quite make the full year, but between everything that's happened in the past 18 months this experiment lasted longer than I originally thought it would. As daunting a task as it was and as much as I hated it at times, it was rewarding to force myself to create something even when I didn't want to or it felt like I couldn't. Lots of sleepless 2AMs and plucking away at my phone on my lunchbreak went into this and in places I think that shows. In others I'm glad I persevered. I've collected, edited and tidied everything I've written here into a single book, it comes in at 238 pages and a bit shy of 200,000 words.



Hopefully some of you will get some use out of it. Hopefully, if nothing else, I'll see the same from you someday soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment